Our annual report for 2020 has been published
Wed Mar 24 2021
Our annual report for 2020 has just been published
In 2020, we made promising progress despite the challenging circumstances caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
We have been able to establish a more robust platform with more clinical routine customers across all suPARnostic® products and have increased our revenue by 49%.
Our company demonstrated that the European strategy and investments in the commercial efforts are working.
“In 2020, we saw the first results of our investments in the commercialization of the suPARnostic® products. Despite significant setbacks in traditional sales activities due to the pandemic, we managed to grow our revenue. We shifted our focus towards online selling and early identified the potential of using suPAR as a biomarker for triaging COVID-19 patients. As a result, we welcomed new clinical routine customers in several markets.”
– Jakob Knudsen, CEO of ViroGates
Business highlights in 2020
- Announced six new clinical routine hospital customers, including four from Spain
- Received the first order from a private health clinic in Sweden
- Announced collaboration with Interlux Group to market suPARnostic® products in the Baltic countries
- Validated and obtained CE-IVD approval for suPARnostic® TurbiLatex on Siemens Healthineers ADVIA® XPT Chemical Diagnostics System and Abbott Labs Architect Clinical Chemistry Platform
- Awarded a 6.6 DKKm EU Horizon 2020 grant for a project to optimize hospital resources and ensure early therapeutic intervention for COVID-19 patients based on suPARnostic®
- Announced two capital increases in connection with the exercise of warrants
- Updated the strategic objective to become cash flow positive with the existing cash at hand
- Received and handled a customer complaint regarding suPARnostic® ELISA