The CE/IVD marked suPARnostic® ELISA assay is a full quantifiable method.
The suPARnostic® ELISA assay is based on a simplified double monoclonal antibody sandwich ELISA* assay whereby samples and peroxidase-conjugated anti-suPAR are first mixed together and then incubated in anti-suPAR pre-coated micro wells.
The recombinant suPAR standards of the kit are calibrated against healthy human blood donor samples.
suPAR concentrations are determined as ng/mL plasma.
*For further information on the sandwich ELISA technology please visit Wikipedia
Clinical Benefits of ELISA suPARnostic®:
- Triaging – Adds to clinical decision making, when selecting patients for admission.
- Predicting Patient Survival – suPARnostic® beats other biomarkers as well as most used clinical scores.
For clinical use – suPARnostic® AUTO Flex ELISA (Product No. E001)
Developed for clinical application in central labs
• For clinical routine – automated and manual procedures
• Modular and flexible – 12×8 strips and up to 91 single tests
• Fully quantitative results in less than 1½ hours
• Choice of 3- to 5-point standard curve for high accuracy
• Ready-to-use reagents & software tool for easy results*)
White Microtiter Plate with 96 conical wells for mixing samples, pre-coated anti-suPAR Microtiter Plate with break-apart wells; Quantity: 8 wells x 12 strips.
A Standard Recombinant suPAR, A Curve Control, Peroxidase-conjugated mouse anti-human suPAR in buffer, Dilution Buffer PBS buffer, pH 7.4, Sealing Tape, Empty Plastic Bottle.
Everything Ready to Use.
- CE-IVD certified
- Well-proven platform for accurate tests results
- Time-to-Result 1½ hours
- Everything Ready to Use
- Software to easily calculate results
- Faster patient prognosis than with the risk scores
- Aid for prioritizing patients with unclear signs and history
- Simple to perform prognostic addition to current triaging procedures
- Easy for the laboratory to implement
- Well documented with more than 500 publications in Pub Med
Product no. E001: suPARnostic® AUTO Flex ELISA kit with 41-91 tests
To know more about pricing, please fill in the “Get more info” box below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible
Helpful documents for download under Support/User Instructions; suPARnostic® ELISA Kit
More information about test procedure and performance characteristics:
See the package insert under User Instructions here; Support/User Instructions
More information about Sales & Support of suPARnostic® products here; Distributors