The CE/IVD marked suPARnostic® ELISA assay is a full quantifiable method.
The suPARnostic® ELISA assay is based on a simplified double monoclonal antibody sandwich ELISA assay whereby samples and
peroxidase-conjugated anti-suPAR are first mixed and then incubated in anti-suPAR precoated microwells.
The recombinant suPAR standards of the kit are calibrated against healthy human blood donor samples. The suPAR concentrations are determined as ng/mL plasma.
Clinical benefits of ELISA suPARnostic®:
- Identification of patients who can be safely discharged after treatment
- Helps to prioritize patients and reduce emergency department crowding
- Add to clinical decisions
- Identification of high-risk patients with unaffected vital signs
The suPARnostic® AUTO Flex ELISA kit is CE-IVD certified. It provides fully quantitative results in less than 1½ hours. The kit contains easy-to-use reagents and is flexible with 12×8 strips where up to 91 single samples can be measured on one plate.
- A 96 white Microtiter Plate with 96 wells
- A pre-coated anti-suPAR 96 wells Microtiter Plate with break-apart wells
- A Curve Control
- Peroxidase conjugate
- Dilution Buffer
- TMB Solution
- Wash Buffer
- Stop Solution
- Sealing Tape
- Empty Plastic Bottle
- Addition of prognostic information to current triaging procedures
- Aid for prioritizing patients with unclear signs and history
- Simple to perform
- Easy to implement at the laboratory
- Well documented with more than 700 publications
Product no. E001: suPARnostic® AUTO Flex ELISA kit for 41-91 tests
Contact us at email@example.com
all but us